Pink

Pink

5.18.2007

A Formal Farewell

It's Formal night. Chief, Ra-Chigga, The Mighty Hunter and I will be chaperoning. There will be decorations. There will be Senior Court. There will be Senior Promenade. There will be food. There will be dancing.

That's right...DANCING. With a DJ. And cool music. And no parents. And...it's a secret. At least until now...I just told you! Now, for those of you who are alumni of the mighty ultra-Conservative CLS...you may be, well, dismayed. Or angry. Or disappointed. Or...you may not care at all.

I am majorly excited. Of course for the activity which brings the school actually into the 21st century, but mainly because this will be my last "official" act as a "teacher". A bittersweet reminder that my days here are becoming less and less. I counted all the Senior Votes this week...some of them will be read at Formal tonight...something they are not expecting. That will be cool, I will see the looks on their faces as some of categories are read and then the winners names! Not all of the categories will be shared tonight, some will be left for Senior Breakfast. Still, I am happy to have the opportunity! Did I mention we are dancing???

Ra-Chigga says I WILL be doing the Cha-Cha-Slide. Hmmm...maybe at the table. I am a great table dancer!

I will blog and hopefully post pics of this awesome night...I BELIEVE it will be an awesome night!

7 comments:

jw26pt2 said...

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait till t~ and Juju find out! Maestro probably wouldn't care. I hope you have a great time.
Love, BFF

Anonymous said...

Take the time to live!!!
Life is too short.
Dance naked.
YAHOOOOO CLS ! ! !

Anonymous said...

sorry, i did NOT mean to print the naked thing.

Anonymous said...

A closed mouth gathers no foot.

MOST with an attitude said...

Dancing at CLS?!!? Watch out for falling droppings because there are pigs flying today. Oh well...can't change the past but I'm just suprised at the evolution of it all!! I hope you had fun.

A CLS Alumn

Anonymous said...

shut.






up.

Anonymous said...

Shut? Shut, what? Are you talking to ME????? HAHA!! I will be posting, hopefully with pics, so you can see what an awesome time we had! Stay tuned!