Pink

Pink

5.11.2007

Well...after reading the posts about EOO's birthday, it got me to thinking about Ra-chigga. Her birthday is on Tuesday. I thought "how cool, BFF and one of EOO's BFF's posted a Birthday Blog for her!! I should seriously do that for mine!!" So, that's what I will do. It's in the making, I need to think a little...she's so fun...I want it to be fun! Watch for it! And thanks you guys for an absolutely "AMAZING" idea!!! Just had to put that word in! :~)

Today is B-E-A-U-tiful!!! The sun is shining, it's warm, it breezy and I am off at noon. And I pretty much have the weekend to myself! Chief and Ra-chigga are going to Waupaca with BDILE and BSE and the kids to judge the Fine Arts competition. Remember THOSE??? I am staying here because I have Ladies Bible Study. So, I get to clean the house alone and cook alone for our Mother's Day Lunch at our house. Fun. Now, that kind of sounds sarcastic, but I am actually looking forward to it. Well, not the cleaning part...eck. I am happy my Mom is home for Mother's Day and we will get to spend it together. I'm not sure how things will be...with Grandma's passing only last week. So, we'll have great food and fellowship and we'll sit on the patio and watch and laugh at the little ones and have a great afternoon. That is the plan!

Catch ya'll on the flip-flop! (That's CB talk for see ya lata!!)

2 comments:

jw26pt2 said...

Awww, Fine Arts!!! Yes, I remember them fondly (and sometimes not so fondly). So will they be Paula & Simon?
And I guess cleaning the house is almost NEVER something I look forward to, although I remember thinking it would be so much easier w/o anyone else in the way. (It is) I hope your Mother's Day goes well. It's always hard after a passing, and especially so recent. The 1st M.Day after Pat's mom died, it was difficult b/c of her, of course, but also b/c Dad would sing the in M.Day choir at church, so we missed them both.

I hope to blog soon about my morning at JuJu's school. She had a Mother's Day breakfast and all but 1 mom were able to come. She read the book I'll Love You Forever -- mucho tears!
Love, BFF

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to you ! !