Pink

Pink

4.27.2008

Oh Happy Day...

That's right...Happy was here with Beautiful for FOUR WHOLE DAYS! Extraordinary days. I have missed them SO MUCH. We had fun, too. The fam and friends here at the house for dinners, blowing bubbles outside in the 20-mile-an-hour winds, chalk lines in my driveway, laughing, crying, talking, eating, whispering, planning, silence...it was the perfect weekend. I certainly miss my baby-girl and her baby-girl, but the time was...again...perfect. Sharing pictures: (LOTS of pictures...sorry)

At the house: At lunch at Olive garden on Sunday...
New York...

Flower...Bright Eyes...Happy...Happy and Rachigga...you get the idea...

Okay...so there you have it...pretty much anyway! Thanks Nascar for letting my Happy and Beautiful come and visit us. Until July...

No comments: