Pink

Pink

6.12.2007

Seriously...

It's NOT about me! It's NOT about me!! It's NOT about me!!! IT'S NOT ABOUT ME!!!!!

I just can't figure it out, that's all. So many crisis' in my life since December...not me PERSONALLY, but they sure do effect you, ya know?!?! People I love, hurting, the loss of loved ones, 3 out of 10 were personal to me...an Uncle, an Aunt, my Grandma. (oh yeah...by the way, my BIOLOGICAL father passed on May 9. Not really upset about that, though...BFF and a few others know what I mean.) Still, young lives gone...first, a 49 year old...that's MY age...scared me a little bit, that's for sure. A heart attack. Scared me a lot, actually. Then a 22 year old...later an 11 year old. Now Austin hanging on by the very grace and mercy of God.

So, once more, we pray. Diligently. Profusely. Without ceasing. I will never figure it out. I know that. And I can accept that. And even though, it's NOT about me...it hurts as if it were.

Thanks for praying...AGAIN.

6 comments:

jw26pt2 said...

We are praying! I know you're not supposed to have favorites, but Austin was always one of mine. Such a great kid. If you see Marna, please tell her we're praying in AZ also.

Anonymous said...

Who is Austin Jo? I do know what you mean, sometimes other peoples burdens are hard to bear. But I know how blessed they are to have you there for them, praying, supporting and loving them. Hugs n love you much, your wonderful fabulous teriffic sis that lives faaaaaaaar away

Anonymous said...

I am speechless... weird huh? Other than, Our God knows what He is doing.

JCsings4Him said...

Thanks you guys!!! Far away Sis...it's Austin Kreuger, Marna Kreuger's son. Thank God he is doing better, still in the coma, but responding to people. It just a long wait, now. I know they really appreciate everyone praying!

Love you guys...

JCsings4Him said...

Oh, and Poppy...weird...YES!!!! But in a good way...hope YOU are feeling better and healing quickly!!

Anonymous said...

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.