Pink

Pink

8.06.2007

Inseperable...that's what you are to me...

Well, this is us...the FAMILY! So proud we are of one another, and it's not that often we all get together. BDILE, Cheerios, Z-man, Flower, Happy, Flucos (that's Happy's husband...it's the name of their High School teams), Rachigga, Chief and me. I am ALWAYS in the middle...guess it's always easier to gather around the...well, for the sake of everything nice...I will just say, I really hate being the one in the middle. But...there I am in all my green-ness. We DO look happy, don't we??? I guess that's because WE ARE!!!

We had a wonderful week with Happy and Flucos here! We laughed and talked and planned and the guys went to a Cubbies game (Flucos really wanted to get a picture of THE WALL at Wrigley Field... though he is an Indians fan) while us girls had a baby shower for Happy. The absolute highlight of that night was seeing BFF, EOO and BDE!!! I was thrilled to see BFF...it has been, you know, like, forever! It was a wonderful night and Happy got such beautiful things!!! Here is the





quilt BFF made her, and then one of the afghans my Mom made. Beautiful!!!







Still...it wasn't all about the Cubbies and a baby shower. We also spent a day with Chief's family up at Big Lake. We had a blast and Z-man loved everything and everyone loved Z and Flower!!



All-in-all it was a great visit, and, as usual, it was way too short! We won't be together again until Christmas, and you better believe I am counting the days! I will go to see Happy when the baby comes, it seems like an eternity away, but I know it will come quickly! Now. to share some pics from the week...and to say:

"Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos." ~Charles M. Schulz

So..."HELLO"


Flucos lost a bet with my sister, so he was FORCED to wear an Urlacher jersey. Poor guy...HAHAHA




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, this just made me cry. I wish I were there to feel all the love those pictures show. Becks looks absolutely beautiful. What a blessing to have them all there Jo, and I am so very glad you got to hold them together once again. Missing you so very much, love ya, Lori

theciskekidsrblessings said...

I LOVE that picture of Z-man in the sunglasses... thats on my camera huh? Way Cool!
It was a blast... still recovering. I just hope Beckie doesn't get any of these colds since she can't do anything about it!
Hope you had a great anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Wow, lots of people...It was nice seeing everyone the other day...

"Life is sexually transmitted."