Pink

Pink

12.28.2007

A wonderful Christmas this was...this was a wonderful Christmas. All of my children home in the Frozen Tundra...with their children. It just doesn't get any better than that. Right? I suppose.


Happy, NC fan and Beautiful left today. Bittersweet. I will miss them terribly, but will see them again in 4 months. But not at Christmas anymore. I'm sad that I will not see Beautiful open a Christmas gift. Or share Christmas memories as I do with Z-man, Flower, Bright Eyes and New York. I understand the whole waking-up-in-our-own-home-on-Christmas-morning tradition thing. I understand wanting to have that special time with the children. I do. But that doesn't make it any easier. Not when I know I am the Oma who misses it. I am sad today. Poor, poor pitiful me. Pathetic and pitiful.


So...my babies are beautiful...and their babies are more beautiful! And I can prove it. Take a look:
So, there you have it. A wonderful Christmas it was...it was a wonderful Christmas.
Now Arizona here we come! It better be sunny...that's all I have to say!

No comments: