Pink

Pink

3.23.2009

So...

...I went to Virginia a couple of weeks ago to visit Happy and Beautiful. Oh...and OF COURSE NCFan. :~) I had a wonderful time with my girls...NC had to work, and he wasn't home much.

I cannot believe how big Beautiful is getting, and how well she speaks! Well...she DOES talk very well...but NOT as good as her Mommy when SHE was 16 months old. I don't think ANY baby talked as well as Happy did. She was...well...born to talk! And if you know her AT ALL, you know I speak truth!

I arrived on Saturday, so I was able to go to church with Happy...and it was AWESOME! I am so happy that Happy found a church where she can use the gifts God has given her. Praise Him. It was a thrill to be able to worship with my baby once again. Unfortunately, she was sick and couldn't sing the solo she was assigned..."Every Mountain". OH BABY..I so remember doing that song at KFA...and it moved me once again. Happy and I stood while the choir sang and we sang from the congregation...what a blessing!

I will not bore you with the awful details of my flight to and from...suffice it to say that I will probably never CHOOSE to fly alone any more. Chief will fly with me (or SOMEONE will) or I will not fly. I'll drive! I'll tell you about it someday. If I can get through the stories without crying. Big BABY!

ANYWAY...enjoy the pics...I sure do!
Yeah...we were out for breakfast Sunday morning...she was finished with her banana and she wanted to go. NOW. Precious.

She LOVES her horsey.

Happy and Beautiful...so...happy...and...beautiful!

Out for a walk...she's using my sunglasses as a phone..."heyo? Oma?" :~)

My fave...breakfast Tuesday morning. What a face...what eyes! Isn't she beautiful???
By-the-way...in case you didn't know...Beautiful will meet new cousins this fall. PhotoMom AND Rachigga are having babies. I'm thinking the quiver is about full! :~)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is sweet. I love that last picture of you with Beautiful.
d

Lori said...

oh how beautiful she is, your nick suits her. She looks like her mama! So, call me, and then you can cry and tell me what happened, love you sis

Anonymous said...

Thanks, D!

Sis...I do so need to call you. I will try this week. Love you MUCH!!

jw26pt2 said...

OMW!!!!!! How beautiful Beautiful is!!! Not surprised, but wowed just the same! I mean, breathtaking.

How are you doing? I haven't been on facebook too much so I'm not caught up. Sorry to hear that your flying was not good. It's not as much fun as it used to be, I think.