Pink

Pink

3.05.2009

Z-Man is FOUR!!

I can hardly believe that four years ago, my very first grandchild was born. My FIRST. He was the first one to say "OMA". The most beautiful sound ever in all of the entire world. Really.

And he is as beautiful today as the first time I laid eyes on him. Seriously...isn't he beautiful?
Photomom and Cheerios had a party for him on Sunday...a Greenbay Packer Party. Of course. He looked awesome in number 4. He and his friends played games and we ate that great Packer cake...made by Photomom herself.
This last pic was his first as a Packer fan!
His actual birthday was yesterday. He turned 4 on the 4th. Yup...his golden birthday. We had bar-be-cued chicken sandwiches and chips and more cake. He is just growing so fast. Too fast for Mom and Dad...way too fast for me. Still...I am totally enthralled with his grasp on life. His own little world. He is so smart. And pretty practical. 'Hey, Oma...wanna see my new toy?' He loves Cars...DVD's...playing on the computer and the Wii. He is so smart. Did I say that already? And, really thoughtful! He loves his little sister...he is a wonderful, loving, protective big brother!
I am so excited to see what this new year brings...more growing...new adventures...Happy Birthday, Z-Man...I love you with all of my heart!

2 comments:

Lori said...

awww, happy birthday! Amazing how fast they grow, and how much we love them. Life seems to be just flying by so fast now! (Do I sound like Gramma!? EKES! LOL) On a side note, David is working today! Let's pray this is the end to his non working, but, bossman says, maybe two more weeks till more work. Love ya!

Unknown said...

Mine are almost 9 and 7. Yikes, and yikes again. I was in the delivery room for both - such great great memories. Too fast God, too fast!
d