Pink

Pink

3.09.2007

Purple and Pink and DNA

I really loved doing that visual DNA thing, that was cool. I did think it was a touch ironic that EOO and I are pretty compatible and my BFF and I are basically polar opposites. Except for the chocolate thing. So I figured that our mutual love for Jesus (and each other) is the glue that keeps us together and the chocolate is the proverbial icing on our cake. And of course all those songs we've sung together...we do blend incredibly well! Deep, huh? Well, not really. I hope that everyone will fill it out so I can see how compatible we are! I even posted in on my myspace, just because I still go there to keep in touch with that younger generation! And I like my song.

Chicken keeps telling me I need to put some pictures in here, and I keep telling her I will, but I seem to only write while I am at school and the only pictures I have here are of my students. Oh wait... The Chief and Flower on her dedication. This was a totally cool shot and you can see how proud he is of her!! And himself for just having prayed a cool prayer for his own. She's a peach!


Oh yeah, and this...ain't he adoreeeble????
I am so incredibly proud to be an Oma, it warms the heart and soothes the soul. This particular pic is from BDILE from a cool book she created online. She is a wonderful photographer!! And of course, Z-Man is starting to talk A LOT!! He just started doing this little dance thing he picked up from who-knows-where: "clap clap clap, march march march, side-to-side-to-side." He is precious! And he calls me "O". Totally cool.
In a few months, there will be another grandchild picture to share, I am sure, and of course, the anticipation is excruciating!
So...my life is still full of color, today it's kind of purple and pink, feels pretty good if you ask me. So...ask!!

4 comments:

poppy said...

Nice pictures of the kids, all "3" of them....

JCsings4Him said...

Thanks! Haven't seen any of you and your better half anywhere! Pics are cool! We miss you, too.

theciskekidsrblessings said...

Man! My kids are cute!!! I pray for the Ward and Narvaez kids... he he! I am sure they will all be VERY cute... I can't wait to see the newest one later this year!!!
Life is so good isn't it!!!??

JCsings4Him said...

I agree...adorable children!! And life IS good!!