Pink

Pink

4.25.2007

Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow...

Okay...nothing incredible or amazing happening, I just felt like writing. I'm not even sure what to write about. Just...write...I guess. It's been a few days!!

An update on the whole "I-am-not-worthy-to-facilitate-a-Bible-Study" post: things went really well!! Of course they did! I am notorious for blowing things WAY out of proportion when I am nervous. Ten women (besides me) showed up, and I have 3 more who are coming next month as well. So, with me, that's 14! Exciting...and it IS an incredible study. It should be a great year.

Tomorrow, I tell my Music Ministry kids I won't be back next year. It has been a difficult week...so many students coming and asking me questions about teams and leading for next year. Plus students wanting to know about Journalism. I won't be telling those classes until Friday. I'm not worried about it being emotional for them, but I am worried I will be emotional and disappointed that they won't be. Make sense?? I have spent my whole life desperately NEEDING people to like me, it's like I want them to be upset I am leaving but I know deep down inside they really won't care at all. We'll see.

7 comments:

theciskekidsrblessings said...

I know exactly how you feel. I remember hating that people didn't care when we left a church. But oh well, right? I guess we can't really pray " I pray they will bawl their eyes out, throw themselves onthe floor in protest..." Or can we? But I will pray that everyone involved will feel good about the announcement! yeah that sounds good!

Oh yeah, and OF COURSE you did a great job at the bible study.

Anonymous said...

...Creeps in this petty pace from day to day, To the last syllable of recorded time. And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking fool! A poor player who struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot; Full of sound and fury; Signifying... nothing.

The best thing Mrs. B. ever contributed to my life (above).

Sorry, I just had to finish your title.

And now it is that tomorrow. How did it go?

jw26pt2 said...

yay, terri, that was great that you finished it! I always think of you when I hear that, of course! JC, thanks for writing even if you don't feel that it's anything big -- it's all good. It's so funny, I just told my SIL that I think I'm finally getting over (by just a bit) the intense need to have everyone in the WORLD like me. I think turning 50 helped immensely. And so did moving away & getting a fresh start --- hey, maybe you should try that -- the lot next to us is empty :)
love, BFF

Anonymous said...

Seek no further young lady.... I like you....

Actually, I love you guys, but I did not want to get all mushy.

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

JCsings4Him said...

Thanks everyone!! You can read the blog about my announcement later today! You all rock and maybe this means I will be able to spend more time with my family and friends! Now wouldn't THAT be a refreshing change!!

Anonymous said...

Know that you are loved and "LIKED" by many more people than you may ever know of. You are awesome and I would not or could not be who I am with out you and who you are.

Keep believing in yourself, our Father above, His Son and the Holy Spirit. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
T.A.M.P.S.

theciskekidsrblessings said...

Ahhh, don't you have a sweet "cheif"? I am so glad to benefit from his example that he's set to those around him... Loving you is part of his calling! And he does it well! OF COURSE!!!